Reliable Dallas Auto Transport Company
Get your instant, free, car shipping quote!
Dallas, TX Auto Transport Services
Crestline Auto Transport offers fair and reliable auto transport services in the Dallas area and throughout the nation. If you’re shipping a car into or out of Dallas, trust the local experts at Crestline. Our friendly team has over 40 years of experience, and we’re fully licensed, bonded, and insured so you can feel great about your decision to trust us with your truck, car, or motorcycle. Our offices are located on the north side of the big city, off of highway 635. Nobody knows Dallas auto transport like we do. We are proud to serve both Texas auto dealers and individuals with a variety of car shipping needs. If this is your first time ever shipping a car, don’t be afraid to give us a call or send a text. There’s no question we can’t handle and we would love the opportunity to walk you through the process of how auto transport works. Our local agents are standing by to help you!
Are you moving to the
Dallas, Texas area?
Dallas, Texas area?
From transport to housing costs and more, check out our guide on everything you need to know to move to Dallas.
When might you need to ship a car to Dallas?
Relocating for a job DFW is a great place for entrepreneurs, business people, and startups!
Moving to or from Texas It’s a great state to live in with wonderful hot weather.
Buying a car online Our local dealerships in DFW offer great deals.
Getting a college student to campus Heading to a University in Texas? We have your college student covered with college student car shipping.
Military PCS Orders Going to a military base in the state of Texas or close to DFW? We can help you transport your POV.
What Does it Cost to Ship a Car to or from Dallas*?
*Although these are actual prices we charge, your price may vary depending upon season, vehicle, and exact route.
Local Dallas / Fort Worth Resources
The Dallas/Fort Worth metro area is massive. Encompassing 13 counties with more than 7 million residents, DFW can be an attractive place to move. Known for great Texas schools, a booming business environment, and relatively low cost of living when compared to other large metros like LA and NYC, you’re making a great choice! It’s been a hot market for the last few years, with thousands of people relocating and even major corporations like Toyota migrating to the area. There’s a lot to figure out when you’re moving, in addition to shipping your car. For information to make your move a smooth one, check out the following resources we’ve compiled for you:
- Get to know Dallas neighborhoods, and the culture of each individually.
- Go shopping, see your favorite sports team, and get details on public transportation from the DART.
- Compare the cost of living in Dallas/Fort Worth with other areas in the United States.
- Want to know more about what the culture of DFW is like? We love this guide of things you need to know before moving to Dallas from SpareFoot.
Need information on Dallas public transit? Try the DART Rail Service system. With four different lines extending throughout major suburbs and an additional track between Fort Worth and Dallas, you can get just about anywhere, at anytime. Bus routes are also available – and don’t forget to check out Uber and Lyft for short distances as those are also popular (affordable!) options for Dallas residents.
DMV Locations DFW
Find a Texas Department of Public Safety office near you. The metroplex is huge, and waiting in a long line is something nobody wants to spend time doing. DFW offers Mega Centers that offer the option to get in line online. Save time & check out dps.texas.gov for locations and hours.
We ship a lot of cars for college students who attend universities in other states or cities. College students aren’t known for having the most reliable vehicles, and a long road trip can be a concern for parents. Some popular universities in Dallas include:
- Southern Methodist University (SMU) – In the heart of the city of Dallas, this well-known private institution isn’t too far from our headquarters.
- University of North Texas (UNT) – About an hour up the road in Denton, UNT is a premier public university considered within the DFW area.
- University of Texas at Dallas (UTD) – One of the area’s largest public colleges with convenient campuses throughout the metroplex.
- Texas Christian University (TCU) – This private school is just across town over in Fort Worth.